We’re using cookies to give you the best experience possible of Essity.com. Read more about the cookies we use and how to change your settings:
Essity’s Consumer Tissue product offering includes toilet paper, household towels, handkerchiefs, facial tissues, wet wipes and napkins.
乐动体育西班牙人Essity is the world’s second largest supplier of consumer tissue. Essity’s Consumer Tissue product offering includes toilet paper, household towels, handkerchiefs, facial tissues, wet wipes and napkins. Products are sold under Essity’s own brands, such as the brands Lotus, Regio, Tempo and Zewa, and under retailers’ brands.
Consumer Tissue generated approximately SEK 42bn in net sales in 2016, which accounted for 41% of Essity’s net sales in 2016. At the end of 2016, Consumer Tissue had production at 46 sites in 17 countries. 23 of the 46 sites also had production of Professional Hygiene.
乐动体育西班牙人In Europe, Essity is the market leader within the market for consumer tissue and holds a market share that is approximately double that of the second largest player. Essity also holds strong positions in several emerging markets, such as in Russia and Colombia, where Essity is the market leader, and in Mexico, where it holds the number two position. Essity is the number one in China through its majority shareholding in Vinda. Products sold under Essity’s own brands account for about 64% of sales, while the remaining 36% are sold under retailers’ brands. Essity’s brand portfolio comprises many strong regional and local brands. Tempo, Zewa and Lotus are the leading brands in large areas of Europe, while Cushelle, Velvet and Plenty are strong brands in the UK and Ireland, and Edet in the Nordic region and the Netherlands. Tempo is the market leader in handkerchiefs in Hong Kong and Morocco. In South America, Essity markets products under the Familia and Favorita brands, and holds strong positions in emerging markets including Colombia, Chile and Ecuador. In the Mexican market, Essity holds a strong position with the Regio brand. Vinda is the leading brand in China.